The Association of International Schools in Sri Lanka
The Association of International Schools in Sri Lanka first established in 1997 and subsequently was Incorporated under the Companies Act of Sri Lanka in No 07 of 2007.
The Association of International Schools in Sri Lanka is now known as The Association of International Schools in Lanka Inc.
The objectives of the Association are as follows:
- To foster Goodwill, Understanding, Fellowship, and a closer relationship among members.
- To further the ideals and objectives of the Association and to support and assist the membership whenever called upon to do so.
- To organize and encourage sports, cultural, and other co-curricular activities amongst the members.
- To encourage and facilities collaboration, a common curriculum at the Primary Middle and Secondary levels.
- To work in cooperation to achieve highest educational standard and norms acceptable to the national and international educational authorities.
- To maintain a dialogues with global educational institutions and exchange ideas and solutions concerning global and social issues education.
- To learn from each other cross-culturally and trans-nationally by means of a common approach in research at Primary, Middle, Secondary and further educational levels.
- To establish links and liaise with national and international organizations having similar educational objectives.
- To maintain understanding goodwill, and closer liaison particularly with the national education authorities of Sri Lanka and other related authorities of the government of Sri Lanka.
Examination Results 2011